The Art Center is located at No.113, Chengdong Road, Zhengzhou. The Art Center aims to build a platform of photography art works, to host exhibitions and to promote photography artists, while laying great importance to photography education and promoting international academic communication. The Art Center plays its unique roles to promote cultural prosperity of Zhengzhou and to further promote the cultural communication between Mainland China and Taiwan and international communication.
- The Art Center is open to public for free.
- Art exhibitions of various types are held quarterly.
- Themed lectures, seminars and art works presentation will be held from time to time.
- Provide stations to young photographers and cultivate new photography talents.
- Publish outstanding photography books through cooperation with publishing houses.
- Provide site leasing services for cultural activities.